Friday, May 3, 2013

Kerr-Daniel Wedding - Oakland Temple - Reception Oakdale, CA

Once and a while you meet people in your life that your are giddy when you hear news about them.  I was so excited when I found out that they were getting married, and then they contacted me to do their wedding as well!  OH, boy was I excited.  This truly was such a beautiful day and these two beamed with love for one and another.  I had such a wonderful time with them capturing their day.  They had so many beautiful details at their wedding and loved each and every thought they put into their day.
  I hope that they have a lifetime of love, fun, and smiles together. 
 Congratulations Aaron and Jocelyn Kerr!  






























1 comment:

  1. Love them Terri!!! Thank you for being so Awesome!! <3 My boys have great smiles in all of these, too!

    ReplyDelete