Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Little girl "L" - Family Photographer

Oh, boy what a fun time I had with this family.  Little "L's" mom, had all the cute little outfits and finishing touches for these kiddos.  Even though this was a shoot to celebrate her daughters 2nd birthday, we had a lot of fun taking pictures of all the kiddos.  I normally only put up 3-5 teasers, but I couldn't help my self.  These and so many more were so stinking cute!  I really am finding that I love to capture the moments that are going on during the shoot.  I find that we don't have to have that perfect smile to show the love and happiness of children.  There is a sweetness and gentleness to these little ones that just shined through as I took their pictures.  Okay maybe not on the second to last one, because you better not mess with their sis or else!   So cute.  It was such a pleasure to take this families pictures.  I had so much fun!  I can't wait to continue to watch them grow and captures their special moments for them.  










No comments:

Post a Comment