Saturday, September 8, 2012

Maternity Style Inspiration - Find the Perfect Look!

This week I'm posting about Maternity Styles.  Honestly there are so many avenues that one can go down.  Theres the Classic, Simple, Trendy, Vintage, and the list goes on and on.  I tend to lean a bit towards everything, but classic not time dating is something I like a lot.  However,  they are pregnancy pictures and in 20 years you'll look back and remember it's 20 years ago, so out with the time stamps...cause it's in your head anyway.  Anyhow,  below is a bunch of images I've pulled of of Pinterest that I think are adorable!  There are so many, but I find that Pinterest you can find a lot of what you are looking for quickly. 

Lots of looks, Layers, Accessories, Etc...  

I hope that something here will inspire you to find your perfect look.

~Terri



 I found these on Pinterest so none of them are my images.  I'm noting that for copyright reasons.  I don't want someone to get mad at me.  I also unfortunately don't know where most of them images originated from because they have circled the web a bit, so my apologies to those who these belong to.  Thank you for being part of my inspiration board.

No comments:

Post a Comment