Saturday, August 4, 2012

Class of 2013 - Senior Outfit Suggestions - High School Seniors - Lodi, CA

I'm So excited for this up and coming year!  I've been ask a lot about clothing ideas, so I've gone and put a couple together for both Girls and Boys.  Each of these are merely suggestions.  The outfits are all from American Eagle Outfitters, put together on Polyvore, for those of you who don't know where to do such a thing.  It's fun, but time consuming as well.  I hope that it helps.  I'll be posting a few more outfits from other places as this upcoming season of School starting and Senior Pictures getting started.

If you are interested in being one of my Senior Rep's for this Year 2012-2013, please visit the link below and fill out the form.  I am currently accepting a couple more representatives.  It's an awesome deal, you just need to follow a few easy rules and you get some major stuff from me! 

 more info click here




No comments:

Post a Comment