Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baby Coming for the Wierlos - Lodi Maternity Newborn Photographer








 When Chad and Tausha called me to help them announce they were planning on announcing they are having a baby, I was thrilled.  It was just a little over a year ago that they had asked me to take they're wedding pictures in Cabo San Lucas, which was such an amazing wedding! I am so honored to be able to continue to capturing their life's story and next step in their lives.  Now I can't wait till their maternity/gender pictures and once the baby comes.

Congratulations Chad and Tausha, I am SO excited for the two of you.  

The Wierlo's







(The picture  color is not my normal style, but I really had to give it a try and I loved how it turned out on all of them.  
It gives them an older vintage look, bleached out a bit, with my normal punch of color...just can't get away from the color. )


 If you'd like to watch their journey and see all the fun thing that they are doing go check out 



No comments:

Post a Comment