Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Newborn Baby "C" - 3 weeks new - Newborn Photographer

It must be boy season right now, this is the third little boy that I've seen within the last week.  And what a joy he was.  I can't begin to tell you about the instant connection I had with him mommy. She is a friend of another newborn mommy that I visited this month and she just had to have some taken of her adorable little boy as well.  Even though he was a little older than what I typically like to do for newborn sessions, he did great!  I loved that he was alert for many pictures looking right into the camera, yet gave us a little nap to take those adorable sleepy pictures.  Thank you sweet baby "C" for visiting me and bringing your sweet mommy to meet me!  

(PS - I hope these uploaded okay, I'm trying out my new laptop for some editing and journaling. 
 I really hope I calibrated my monitor correctly.  If not I'll be reposting these soon!)







No comments:

Post a Comment