Saturday, August 24, 2013

Camargo-Cox Wedding 2013 - Central Valley Wedding Photographer

What a pleasure it was to get to know this couple.  They were both so sweet and fun.  And their families were so welcoming and sweet too.  I truly had a wonderful time taking their pictures of their celebration of their wedding.  They had wed the day before at the San Francisco Courthouse.  They both wanted to have a small ceremony and celebrate with family and friends the next day.  I unfortunately was not their photographer in San Francisco, but I was thrilled that I could take part during their reception.  I love being able to capture the moments that they will remember for their lifetime together.  I have to say though, my favorite one is when the bride and her new little man snuck off before dinner to get a cupcake.  Totally busted, but they had so much fun doing it!  Thank you to both the Camargo and Cox families for having me take part is such a fun and wonderful day!






























No comments:

Post a Comment