Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Dezerai - 2013 Senior Pictures - Lodi, CA

I am loving more and more doing senior picture sessions.  Each time I do one the energy of the young women or young man is so invigorating!  We decided to meet up at Mickey Grove Park and it amazes me every time I go there I find another new spot that I like.  There may be some landmarks is some of these pictures, but I love that no matter how many are taken here they each have their own look.  

This time we were attacked my the misquotes...YIKES!  Poor Dez got bitten at least 10-15 times,
but didn't mention it till the next day.  She was such a trooper.  I love that she brought a prop
that showed what she was interested in and finishing for schooling.  It shows that she's great at it because her hair and makeup were done by herself.  She is such a beautiful girl inside and out! I'm so excited to share hese beautiful pictures with you.







No comments:

Post a Comment