Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Grow Family - Baby "K" is 9 months - Elk Grove - Lodi - Family & Newborn Photographer

I was so excited to hear from the Grow's to take some pictures of their little girl and a couple of their little family.  I can't believe (as with all the babies I photograph) how much she has grown and what a cute personality she already has.  We had a fun time playing around and avoiding all the duck turds, but it was a fun adventure.  There were seriously ducks everywhere, as you can tell in a couple of the pictures.  I think they just wanted to have theirs taken too.  I am happy that I've been able to be part of the Grow's lives they are so sweet.  Thank you for letting me be part of your memories.









 










2 comments:

  1. Terri, you are truly amazing. These photographs are so beautiful, I can't stop looking at them. What a gift you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, "here here"! My coworker suggested viewing them. (Scott)
    So very beautiful family and photos!
    Thank you!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete